Saturday, September 09, 2006

Through Viloet Eyes


Author: Stephen Woodworth

Favorite Character: Natalie

Why: One reason I liked Natalie the most, was more so because although she was employed for her "natural" gift, she provided much more to her job that included her personality. Also, I believe she handled herself well during her "job" and stressful situations.

Favorite Part of the Book: When Natalie met Arthur with Dan, and I realized her nick name was "Boo." I enjoyed the idea of unity among the Violets and how she could trace back her childhood. Many times when I hear/read stories about people with special ablities, I never know about their childhood, its refreshing. Also, many of her flashbacks I found interesting, I loved reading about the days in her school and how she got her nickname.

Least Favorite Part of the Book: Its not so much it was my least favorite but I didn't enjoy the relationship between Dan and Natalie. It was predictable, I knew it was going to happen by from th
e moment the author introduced Natalie


My Rating:

Amazon's Rating:

Where this book is traveling to next:

Unsure

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yeah, I liked this a lot, too. It was predictable and they moved around the country a bit TOO much, but the whole concept of Violets was cool. I've got the second in the series here if you're interested... *wink*

7:04 AM  
Blogger TITurtle1 said...

Oh thanks WOM! :-) I already read the second in the seires... not as fun with Dan out of th epicture physically. :-( Just need to get to the third one. Really need to get around to posting about With Red Hands. Thanks though Susan.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ya know... I've got the third, too...

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

xsellx